February was generally a good month. I FINALLY SOLD MY HOUSE. I can’t tell you how happy I am about that. It’s been this thorn in my side since the divorce, and even though we had to sell it totally under price, I don’t care. It’s gone.
February was also the month of my Dad’s 65th birthday. We celebrated it the weekend before the actual day and it was so nice. We ate delicious food, the others got cake, and generally just had a nice time together as a family. I ate so many crayfish that night, but let the others have the oysters all to themselves. I have to admit that to me they taste like seawater snot. I do not enjoy them at all. I did try the real caviar, and while it was good, I’m just not refined enough to truly enjoy them. All I could think was this need toasted bread and sour cream, lol. Nearly killed my sister when I told her. So with a thought of the price tag on them, I let the others in the party, with a more refined taste than me, enjoy them instead. And I’m perfectly happy munching on crayfish and shrimps and scallops.
A few days later my grandmother turned 91. I couldn’t go to her birthday unfortunatly, but she had loads of family with her, and had a nice day.
I’ve also gotten back to reading and listening to audiobooks (which is awesome while doing housework). I’ve listened to two Agatha Christie books, and started reading The snow on Kilimanjaro by Ernest Hemingway.
The blog is doing so good. I haven’t beaten the January record of visitors, but I’ve been doing a lot of backstage work. I’ve found a new blogging schedule which I’m real happy with (and which is so much less stressful to plan from), I’ve gotten a lot of planning done and done some research. I’ve also made a Facebook Page, but I’m still not sure about that one. I’m just not that happy about their layout for pages and it feels a bit weird. But I’m not giving up yet. Hopefully it’s just about getting used to it all 😛
This month have been brilliant when it comes to losing weight. I’ve found a good rhythem and routine that works for me, and I’ve been really good and kept it going. I had one night where I had some pizza which I regretted as soon as I was done as it made me super bloated. I have managed to keep almost completely from soda too. I had one small glass with dinner one night, and I didn’t really enjoy it and all the bubbles made my stomach hurt. It can still be really tough at work where they do eat a lot of stuff like cakes and chocolates. And one of my coworkers eat junk food every day. But the longer I go the easier it get, and my coworkers are really supporting.
February Start weight: 85,8 kg
February end weight: 81,3
Gain/loss: – 4,5 kg
Total Loss: 6 kg
So, I set myself some goals for February, and generally they went okay.
– lose 2 kg: I did that and then some more (yes, I’m totally proud of myself)
– write are least 10 blogposts: I’m actually a bit doubtful about this one as I didn’t do a real tracker and lost track of how many I’ve written. I have gotten blogpost planned until September though so I’m happy. And for next month I’m gonna track it better.
– get outside more: Seeing as it rained almost constantly all of February and we’ve broken all rain records and half the country is now flooded, this is a no.
– start doing yoga three times a week: Another no. I have been doing yoga and other exercises, but not three times a week. This is probably the one that I’m most disappointed not reaching as it’s pure lazyness that’s the cause.
– Lose 3 kg
– Write 10 blogpost and track it in my journal
– Do yoga 2 times a week (trying a less ambitious goal this time)
– Read 2 books
How has your February been?
Do you have any goals for March?
Let me know in the comments.