As many other people, lock down because of corona ended up disrupting my normal routines, and I’ve been slagging on everything I should be doing during June and July. From weight loss to blogging, I’ve been falling behind and it’s actually really annoying me. I can make up a lot of reasons, like I’ve moved, started school, and started back at work part time, but in all honestly it’s mostly just been slagging. The last half of august, I have been getting my ass in gear, and I’ve begun getting caught up with all the things I’ve been missing.
But, to make sure I get the most out of September, I’ve decided to write down my goals. That way I’ll be more likely to keep myself accountable 😛
So without more talk, here are my September goals:
- Reach 450 subscribers (I’m sooo close)
- Be active on Facebook twice a week
- be active on Twitter daily
- Be active on Instagram daily
- Be active on Pinterest 3 times a week
- Write 1 chapter on Dragon Throne
- Write on “100 things…”
- Write 1 chapter on Silence
- Lose 2 kg
- Do yoga 3 times a week
- walk min 8000 steps a day
What are your goals for September? Let me know in the comments.