Today I’m gonna share questions to ask if you want to start doing monthly reflection. Monthly reflections are the perfect way to pass from one month to another.
It gives you the opportunity to look back at the month that just passed, remember the good and the bad, and identify what worked and what didn’t. It allows you to reflect on your life and make changes as needed.
– What 5 activities did you enjoy the most?
– What 5 activities was the worst?
– What made you feel grateful?
– What didn’t work for you this month?
– What worked as (or better) than planned?
– What are you most proud of?
– What was the most challenging thing, and why?
– What projects did you finish?
– Did you reach your goals?
– Which things did you do this month you want to stop doing?
– What did you do this month that you want to do on a regular basis?
I hope these questions can help you go from one month to another in a good and productive way.