Am I the only one who feels like this year has gone by way to fast?
I keep thinking it must be wrong when the calendar says November, but nope, it’s completely correct. Halloween is over, the stores are starting the Christmas music and I’ve already seen the first Christmas commercials on Youtube.
But, while the year has moved way to fast, I’ve also managed to get a lot of writerly things done. I think this year has been the best ever when it comes to my writing, and I’m determined to keep it going.
So, a quick look at the year so far:
- January: Published Dragonslayer (only took me 10+ years)
- May: Published my novella The Reaper Comes Knocking
- August: Published Wicked Witch (only took me 3 years – I’m getting faster)
- September: Started concentrating on writing Dragonthrone
- October: Finished writing Dragonthrone
- November: Finished first round of edits on Dragonthrone
Now, the plan is for Dragonthrone to rest a bit (basically forget about it for a few weeks) so I can come back to it and look at it with fresh eyes – if you’re curious about the book, you can read more HERE
While that’s happening, I’ve started working on my fairytale retelling of Beauty and the Beast. It’s gonna be the first in a series of fairytale retellings, and I can’t wait to share more about this project with you all, but you can already read a bit more HERE
The plan is for Dragonthrone to be published the first quarter of 2023 and Beauty in the Beast in the third quarter of 2023